A Commitment to Accessibility
We look forward to welcoming you.
All of us at the Grande Colonial share a common goal of providing warm, gracious, and genuinely-friendly hospitality to all guests who choose to stay with us. This means everyone. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for any person, including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability, to learn about our property and book a stay. And once on property, we offer a variety of ADA-compliant rooms and suites that feature the added amenities and services you would come to expect.
FOR THOSE GUESTS NEEDING ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WITH SELECTING A ROOM TYPE AND/OR MAKING A RESERVATION, PLEASE CALL US AT (888) 828-5498.
Meanwhile, below is a list of the accessible features our property provides our guests traveling with disabilities:
Property Accessibility Features:
- 32-Inch-Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessible Entrance to Restaurant
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32-Inch-Wide Openings
- Accessible Seating in Bar & Restaurant
- Accessible Swimming Pool Entrance
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- Braille Signage throughout property
- Grab Bars in Public Bathrooms
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- Swimming Pool Entrance and Area Accessible
- Swimming Pool Lift
- Service Animals Allowed
- WCAG Level 2.0 Compliant Website (see below)
Guest Room Accessibility Features:
Click here to See Our Accessible Rooms & Suites
- Braille guest room numbers
- Closed-caption television
- Door & telephone signalers
- Telephone amplifier
- Text telephones
- Visual smoke detector
- Drapery pulls with ringed handles
- Nightstand lamp on/off light switch slides
- Accessible outlets
- Fixed or handheld showerheads
- 30″x 60″ roll-in shower with grab bars, permanent fold-down seat*
- 42″ x 48″ transfer shower with grab bars, permanent fold-down seat*
- Tub with grab bars & portable seat*
*Available in select accessible rooms only
Website Accessibility Features:
- We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for our guests and believe that all visitors should be able to easily research our hotel when visiting our website. To ensure this, the Grande Colonial is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
- We have tested our hotel’s website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
- Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features on our Rooms & Suites overview pages, which can be found here: Click Here
- If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE.
- If you have difficulty in reading the Grande Colonial’s website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your web browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage. Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support