Grande Colonial Hotel Renovation
The Grande Colonial has completed a $4 million renovation of its 97 guest rooms and suites, including a majority of the bathrooms. The project, completed in phases, building-by-building, floor-by-floor, commenced in November of 2018 and was officially completed in the Spring of 2019.
Artfully recapturing the hotel’s storied past with a keen focus on modern sensibilities, the design infuses a classic European ambiance and a refined, contemporary sophistication. The new interiors & custom baths provide a relaxing atmosphere, allowing guests to open their windows to the sights and sounds of the seaside just steps away.
RENOVATION SPECIAL – 15% OFF
For a limited time, we invite you to experience our improvements firsthand…at an exclusive price! Book your next visit between now and December 31st and receive 15% off select rooms! Click the BOOK OFFER link below or call: (855) 485-7452.
* Offer available for travel between now and December 31st. Advance reservations required. Based on availability and black-out dates. Rates do not include taxes and fees. Special offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotional offers or packages. Discounts will only apply to the Best Available Rate plan. Not available to groups or negotiated rate plans. Promo Code: 15PERC.
Guest Rooms & Suites:
– The overall guest room decor package mixes very traditional elements, like the desk and dresser, with contemporary and mid-century modern elements.
– The color scheme reflects the traditional blues and yellows that have defined the Grande Colonial for more than a century.
– The drapery treatments allow for maximum use of the hotels expansive, operable windows, welcoming the fresh ocean breeze nudged about by the new ceiling fans.
– The deep blue-patterned carpet brings into the room the hues of the ocean and sky.
– Keeping in line with traveler expectations, we have eliminated the traditional bedspread for a crisply linen-wrapped down duvet with colorful accent pillows.
– Refrigerators added to all rooms for guest convenience.
– Significantly improved the lighting throughout the room.
– Added outlets for charging mobile devices.
– New, amazingly comfortable desk task chairs.
– Expansion of the majority of our small, traditional bathrooms,
reflecting a more upscale, residential style.
– New vanities with counter and storage space.
– New marble floors.
– New shower or tub enclosures with many bathtubs
being converted to walk-in showers.
– Significantly improved the lighting warm LED back-lighted designer vanity mirrors.
– All new plumbing fixtures and trim.